February 1, 2016

Catching Up - Holidays 2015

It has been so long since I've posted! I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics from the 2015 holiday season. Below are highlights from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas...

1) Halloween - this year the house was truly "lit up" with the Halloween spirit.  These decorations represent about 6 years of Big Lots and Walmart finds.


2) Thanksgiving - this was a special holiday as we had the whole family together. Also, since my boyfriend is Canadian, we celebrated twice! Pictured below are my Thanksgiving cookies- this was a new addition. To be honest - I'm on the fence to whether I'll do these next year as it may have been cookie burn out for my friends/family!! But the treats were cute!


3) Christmas - this year's holidays were special, in fact, I took a PTO day just to do my interior decorations! I'm also posting a picture of the results of some of my more major craft efforts 

Lots of crafts...
And exterior illumination!
I also had great success with my chocolate covered pretzel sale raising close to $300 for a holiday family drive (thanks for everyone's support!)--
A star of this blog, Camden, unexpectedly passed away a few days after Christmas.  This pic is from our last Christmas card together-- 
We miss him but he had a great life and can now enjoy his eternal home in Heaven(far greater than anything we could provide)!  Everyone knows it's hard losing a pet but we've made some wonderful charitable contributions in his name. We also became foster parents! In about 6 months, we hope to add a new pet to our lives more permanently. Lots to look forward to in the future---

4) Valentines Day- It's early but I'm me :-)  This year I'm continuing the "Homemade kind is the best kind" tradition of making my own cards-- detailed post to follow on that! For now- a few furry friends:-)

How were your holidays??

Xoxox Love, Madeleine

2 comments:

  1. You definitely added lots of cheer to our festivities! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Expert in Physiotherapy Malton, Physiotherapy Brampton, brampton physio, brampton physiotherapist at
    state of the art & advanced New Hope Physiotherapy facility. Reliable and complete relief from pain symptoms.

    ReplyDelete