March 24, 2015

Orlando, Orlando

This is an overdue post.  But I've been meaning to write about our trip to Orlando and just have not had the time to do it.  A few weeks ago, I went with my boyfriend and some of our work friends on a great trip to Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando, FL.  I had not been to Disney in several years and it had been at least 15 years since my last visit to Universal Studios.  Both parks delivered and we had a blast!
 
KP did a great job with the driving - we took a straight shot drive from work on Thursday arriving after midnight at a beautiful 5 or 6 bedroom house minutes from the Magic Kingdom.  We had a cute little room on the first floor and mentally, for a minute, this was MY house and I was a millionaire living by Disney World (seriously, what could be better than that?)

Our first day was spent at Universal Studios.  Now I am a total "muggle", but I have to say - Harry Potter delivered!!!  We went to both parks (Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios) and both Harry Potter exhibits were really great.  If I had to pick the Harry Potter exhibit I liked the best, it would have been Islands of Adventure though.  You can't beat flying quidditch!  I also love love LOVED seeing the Back to the Future memorabilia. 


Disney World was of course magical!! I love Disney.  I had no trouble saying "no" to souvenirs at Universal Studios - but at Disney- all bets were off!  We had an amazing day exploring the Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and then back to the Magic Kingdom.  And of course - being with someone special made it all the better.  Orlando - you delivered!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Fast Relief oriented in Back Pain Therapy Malton, Back Pain Therapy Brampton, Expert in Pain relief Malton, physiotherapist back pain brampton at New Hope Physiotherapy.Get complete treatment and assistance from expert & experienced therapists.

    ReplyDelete